The Endo-Maryland Dissector is a monopolar electrosurgical instrument for dissection and hemostasis using flexible endoscopes with a working channel diameter of minimum 3.2 mm.
Tip design is inspired by laparoscopic surgical instruments.
The Endo-Maryland Dissector consists of:
- Branches for coagulation and blunt dissection of tissue
- Reverse handle for best ergonomic performance and higher force for blunt dissection
- Rotatable flexible shaft allows precise alignment of tip orientation, flexible shaft, length 1650 mm
- Curved grasper designed for precise targeting of the tissue
- Sharp teeth provide secure grasping of the bleeding area