Ovesco FTRD System
The novel FTRD® System for endoscopic Full-Thickness Resection (eFTR) of lesions in the colon and rectum.
- Fast transluminal minimally invasive technique
- Proven OTSC® technology for safe tissue closure
- Minimal thermal injury
- Valid histologic evaluation of one en-bloc specimen according to residual tumor (R) classification
- Complete instrument set for endoscopic full-thickness resection procedures
The FTRD System Set is a novel tool for diagnostic and therapeutic full-thickness resection via the ?flexible endoscope in the colon and rectum. The technology is based on the well-established OTSC System, enabling the endoscopist to resect all layers of suitable lesions including the serosa.
The design of the FTRD System ensures that the transection of the tissue happens only after the defect has been closed completely. At no time will abdominal cavity and bowel lumen be in contact.
The FTRD System is compatible with all commercially available endoscopes.
The FTRD System Set is delivered as one procedure set and consists of the following products:
- FTRD System elongated OTSC System cap (size 14) with preloaded clip and thread
- FTRD snare integrated into cap’s distal end
- FTRD hand wheel thread retriever endoscope sleeve with fixation tapes
- FTRD Marking Probe
- FTRD Grasper